Husqvarna Opal 650
Click Image for Gallery
Husqvarna Opal 650
Adjustable stitch length and width
7 Eyelets & buttonholes
- See the stitch and any adjustments in real size on the graphic display before you sew, all the sewing information you need to sew is displayed on the Husqvarna Opal 650.
- Three LED lights illuminate the needle area and sewing surface to make sewing easy and reduce eye strain on the Husqvarna Opal 650.
- Press Start/Stop to begin and to stop sewing and sew without foot control for easy, consistent speed.
- Large area to the right of the needle for ease of sewing, nearly 8” (200mm).
- Many stitches and font styles to choose from for endless creative opportunities: 160 built-in stitches, 7mm stitch width, 6mm stitch length plus 3 built-in fonts with both upper and lower case letters for easy programming.
- Personalize, label and date your sewing projects with the programmable built-in fonts. Choose between Block, Cyrillic and Hiragana to create quilt labels or personalize your project with letters up to 7mm wide.
- Personal menu to save personal stitch settings and programs for quick and easy access.
- HUSQVARNA OPAL™ 650 sewing machine features 4 permanent memories, each memory saves up to 20 stitches or letters.
- The Exclusive Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot automatically sews perfect one-step buttonholes every time.
- Select your type of fabric and sewing technique and the Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature instantly sets the machine for you. It automatically sets the best stitch, stitch width, stitch length, and sewing speed. The selected stitch is displayed with the recommended thread tension, presser foot, needle size and type, and presser foot pressure on the GraphicDisplay.
- The Built-in-Needle Threader threads the needle instantly and makes threading easy and reduces eye strain.
- Sew On Button Program for convenient button sewing.
- Mirror Side-To-Side for creative use of decorative stitches and smoother utility sewing.
- 29 Needel Positions for exact needle positioning. Sews a straight stitch in 29 different needle positions for perfect topstitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-in-the-ditch, or quilting